Kugel Hernia Patch Lawyers | Kugel Mesh Hernia Patch Recall Attorneys
Before getting ready for your hernia patch lawsuit, its important to check some of the problems you may or may not have experienced.
- Persistent Surgical Site Drainage
- Bowel Paralysis
- Severe Persistent Abdominal Pain
- Abdominal Tenderness
- Distended Abdomen
- Fluid in Abdomen
- Abdominal Abscess Formation
- Intestinal or Bowel Perforation
- Internal Fistulas
- External Fistulas
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Corrective Surgery
Hernia Patch Lawsuit Lawyers
Before calling about your hernia patch lawsuit request, keep in mind the date of the surgery and some other important surgery information below.
- Date of Surgery?
- Manufacturer of your mesh patch?
- Model of your mesh patch?
- Problems you’ve experienced?
- Did the memory ring break?
- Was the memory ring and patch removed?
- When was it removed?
Do you have a hernia mesh lawsuit? Just consider these questions above and give us a call at (800) 732-3070 for a toll-free, no obligation consultation regarding your case. Remember – you don’t pay a dime unless we win your case. Our kugel mesh lawyers can help you win your case.